The TRIO manual has been published
Dieuwertje van Boekel
In the coming year, we will prepare a manual, a curriculum and a complete toolkit for adult educators, supported by a digital learning platform that ensures adaptation to the changing needs of users, technology and context, as well as a Green Paper for policy makers and relevant European Initiatives. The TRIO project aims to develop a concerted upskilling pathway to improve health, digital and data literacy of adults at all ages, promoting adult education through the development of digital readiness, resilience and capacity.
The English version of the manual for citizens, educators, and policymakers has been completed and can be found on the website: https://trioproject.eu/language/en/resources/. The content is based on the outcomes of the European and national reports, which are available as well.
The manual provides clear information and helpful links on:
- The healthcare systems of all partner countries (the Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Romania, and Spain)
- Navigating the internet to find reliable health information
- Health promotion and disease prevention
- Online healthcare
- Health records and data security
- Information for formal and informal educators and policymakers
The manual will soon be translated in all partner languages (Dutch, German, Portuguese, Romanian, and Spanish). Stay tuned for more information!