The AFECO project is an Erasmus+ project dedicated to empowering older adults to apply affordable age-friendly and eco-friendly solutions in their own living environments.
Through this, AFECO aims to contribute to older adults’ participation in society, improving their quality of life and independent living.
In the first newsletter you can read about:
- The kick off meeting in Gouda, on January 18 and 19, 2023
- The launch of the multilingual AFECO website
- Info on the AFECO leaflet, a useful tool to explain the AFECO project to older adults, caregivers, and experts.
- National reports on good practices of affordable, safe, age-friendly and eco-friendly solutions in six countries: The Netherlands, Greece, Portugal, Italy, Germany and Poland.
- A comparative analysis on barriers and facilitators for the adoption of age-friendly and eco-friendly principles
- And also, a report on good practices of age- and eco-friendly principles.
You can download the full newsletter HERE.
Want to know more? Go to the AFECO website.